Love this deal! Get a month free at Blockbuster! Check it out today!
Here are some important details to keep in mind about in-store exchanges:
You may exchange your online rentals for free in-store movie rental exchanges (up to your plan’s limit per billing month, if applicable) or discounted game rental exchanges.
- Online movie rentals must be presented at the checkout counter of a participating BLOCKBUSTER® store in the return mail envelope provided by BLOCKBUSTER Online at time of exchange.
- Free in-store movie exchanges will count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out at-a-time under your Total Access plan (for example, if you have a 3 DVDs out-at-a-time plan, your free in-store movie exchange will count towards the 3 DVDs you are allowed out). You will not receive your next online rental until you return your free in-store exchange.
- Free in-store movie exchanges have no due dates and are not subject to in-store rental terms. You may keep your free in-store movie exchanges as long as you like, provided you remain a Total Access subscriber.
- Discounted in-store game rental exchanges will not count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out under your Total Access plan. So when you take a discounted game rental exchange, the next selection from your BLOCKBUSTER Online Queue will begin to be processed.
- Discounted game exchanges are subject to store rental terms and conditions, including due dates and charges which may apply to rentals not returned by the due date.